This is my own blog and reflects my “personal” views on analyst relations, public relations, marketing, social media, and other hot topics.
The views represented on this blog do not represent those of my employer, LexisNexis.
I also contribute blogs to the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) and the Institute of Industry Analyst Relations (IIAR).
- Energetic, organized, strategic, creative and results-driven communications professional with more than 20 years of experience in writing, media and industry analyst relations, corporate strategy, marketing, customer communications, events and social media branding.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, hundreds of contacts in the media and analyst community, and an excellent grasp of complex, technical concepts and strategies and strategic global communications campaigns.
- Proven and successful track record placing thousands of positive news articles and analyst reports, excellent executive counseling skills and experienced in meeting goals and objectives for large corporations.
- Great history in helping companies and executives receive industry accolades, awards and speaking opportunities at major events around the world.
- +20 years of experience in media and industry analyst relations, crisis communications, corporate branding, corporate strategy and executive counseling, marketing, and business development and sales, and social media branding and marketing.
- Senior member of PRSA Georgia, the second largest network of PR professionals in the country. Treasurer of the PRSA Southeast District and on Chair of PRSA National’s Tech Section.
- Vice Chair, Marketing, MIT Enterprise Forum, a network of entrepreneurs and technologies in Atlanta.